FS: Pro Tec Soprano Case, Like New<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

joejeweler

Reaction score
I'm selling my black Pro Tec soprano uke case because i just bought a Kamoa fiberglass one for my Kanile'a K-2 S (walnut/spruce).

The Pro Tec is like new, and offers good protection. It just wouldn't fit into my burglary safe! One thing the Pro Tec has over the Kamoa is LOTS of storage space. I'll miss that for sure.

This is the earlier retangular shaped case,.....not the lighter/smaller tapered Pro Tec Max cases currently available. Besides a nice internal compartment and built in hygrometer (i never depend on those though), it has a an outer zippered storarge space that holds a good deal of what you might need. Original carry strap included.

Will sell for $25 plus $10 shipped CONUS, which is about half of what a new one would cost. No pics yet,....but if i get a chance tomorrow i'll post them.

Joe, what are the internal dimensions on the case? Thinking about it for one of my banjo ukes.

If it fits, no need to ship - I'm local.

-Kurt​

Hi Kurt,....sorry about that. I was contacted via PM and posted the sold notice as quick as i could.

No problem, Joe. I saw the posting after I got home from work, but obviously someone beat me to it.

As I said - maybe next time.

-Kurt​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom