Ukulele artwork/images to use on badges?

byjimini

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm having some badges made to promote me and my website when doing gigs. Problem is I need an image of a ukulele, which I don't have, and my drawing is pants. I need something that looks decent.

Does anyone have anything that they wouldn't mind me using? I've seen the UU logo and I love it, but I take it that would be copyright?

logoUUAvatar.gif

Anything bigger than, say, 250x250 would be lovely. :)

Why not take a picture and use a paint program to give it a graphic or other "funky" effect.

And you'll know it's one of your own ukes...

That's Ukeeku's logo you have posted there...doubt he'd be willing to allow its use as it promotes him and his site...

as much as I am happy that you like the Ukeeku logo, I woulod ask you not to use it, BUT......... I have a solution for you on drawing a uke.
http://www.dafont.com/ukulele.font
it is a ukulele font! I hope that helps

Hi everyone,

I'm having some badges made to promote me and my website when doing gigs. Problem is I need an image of a ukulele, which I don't have, and my drawing is pants. I need something that looks decent.

Does anyone have anything that they wouldn't mind me using? I've seen the UU logo and I love it, but I take it that would be copyright?

View attachment 30370

Anything bigger than, say, 250x250 would be lovely. :)

Byjiminy: maybe you can lift a logo off a guitar website, and then use photoshop to shrink it and remove two strings.

Thanks for your help everyone. :) Totally forgot about this thread.

Ukeeku, I was using your image more an example of what I was looking for - something simple yet stylish. I've since designed my own image, which I'll be putting on badges etc in the new year.

Merry Christmas! :)

Logo for you

uke-logo.jpg

Try this one, Merry Christmas (I made it.) You may have it and all rights

Top Bottom