T2 Tenor Neck Soprano Koa KoAloha<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

pithaya9

Reaction score
SOLD!!! KSM-T2 TENOR NECK SOPRANO KOA KOALOHA UKULELE

Aloha fellow UUer's. I am sad to say that due to some very unexpected. med. problems I will need to sell most if not all of my ukulele's. This is my T2 Tenor Neck for sale. This one was from the first batch. Never even been played except for MGM. Sell price is $749.00 shipped in usa. Includes Oahu case, Oasis and Herco humdifiers. Any questions just pm me.

T-2-1.jpgT-2-2.jpgT2-3.jpg

Last edited:
sorry to hear about your difficulties. very cool and unusual Koaloha. good luck with the sale.

Aloha Pithaya9,
Sorry to hear about you health and finnancial issues....good luck on the sale...no worry when things get better, you'll replace them with even better ones...Take Care and Many Blessings..

sorry to hear about your difficulties. very cool and unusual Koaloha. good luck with the sale.

Thanks so much strumsilly.

Aloha Pithaya9,
Sorry to hear about you health and finnancial issues....good luck on the sale...no worry when things get better, you'll replace them with even better ones...Take Care and Many Blessings..

Thanks for your encouragment Stan. That is a good way to think of it. When the big c comes knocking it really tends to get ones attention, I now know that. You take care yourself Stan. Aloha Jack

Thanks to pithaya9,

This very beautiful and special Uke will be on it's way tomorrow to a good and caring home.

Just by the history of this uke and it's reputation, I know this will be the jewel of my uke collection!

And the combination ls a soprano with a tenor neck, and being the first of the series.... Well it's priceless!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom