Song Help Request Rainbows N Stuff - Insane Clown Posse

Wa113

Reaction score
Don't really know if this the place to put this/ask fort this but someone that can translate this to ukulele i would apreciate:)confused:) that :worship:(sorry for spelling my spelling ). And i also would like to ask like if it's liek this on a tab
A |--2
D |--0
F#|----
B |---3
shall i hit the A D B at the same time? or shall i strum everyone exepet F# or shall i strum that to? i'm to dum to find out with the guide here on the Ukulele underground ^_^

Code:
Artist: Insane Clown Posse
Song: Rainbows N Stuff

Author: KC

Verse
e---------|-------
B---------|-------
G---------|-------
D---2-----|-------
A-3-------|--2----
E-----3—3-|3---33-

Chorus

e-------------|-----------
B-------------|-----------
G-4-------(x3)|-2---------
D-4-5-555-----|-2-3-333---
A-2-5-555-----|-0-1-111---
E---3-333-----|—----------

Post Chorus
e-------------------------
B-10-11~-10/11-10---------
G-------------------------
D-------------------------
A-------------------------
E-------------------------

Bridge (Come On! Part)                       
e------------------------------
B------------------------------
G-4--------------2------3------
D-4—(many times)-2-(X3)-3-(X5)-
A-2--------------0------1------
E------------------------------

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but this post is too hard for me to decipher. If you're trying to paste tabs here, please encase them in CODE tags.

Also, please try hard to spell correctly. If you're expecting someone to spend time to help you, then you should spend the time to use a spell-checker.

And I don't buy that, "I'm too dumb" excuse. We have a wealth of knowledge here, you just have to know where to look and how to ask.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but this post is too hard for me to decipher. If you're trying to paste tabs here, please encase them in CODE tags.

Also, please try hard to spell correctly. If you're expecting someone to spend time to help you, then you should spend the time to use a spell-checker.

And I don't buy that, "I'm too dumb" excuse. We have a wealth of knowledge here, you just have to know where to look and how to ask.
there's a spell-checker? where is the spell-checker then? But okay i fixed the CODE tags thingys and now i wonder this thing

Code:
[FONT="Courier New"]
A |-3--------------]
D |-1--------------]
F[SIZE="1"]#[/SIZE]|----------------]
B |-4--------------]
[/FONT]

Shall i strum A and D then just jump over the F# string and then play the B string? or shall i strum the in some special direction or order? This is someting i'm really wonder about. I think i shall strum A,D and B an jumpover F# if i think logical but i'm a total newbie so i want to know for sure.

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with that tuning but I think you have it upside down. Shouldn't it be -

Code:
B  |---3
F# |----
D  |--0
A  |--2

And yes, you can either mute the F# string when you strum or just not hit it if your talented enough.

I'm not familiar with that tuning but I think you have it upside down. Shouldn't it be -

Code:
B  |---3
F# |----
D  |--0
A  |--2

And yes, you can either mute the F# string when you strum or just not hit it if your talented enough.

i'm you're right ^^ i'm just a newbie ^^ thanks :)

You can also pluck the 3 strings simultaneously with individual fingers.

Top Bottom