Koaloha Tenor Solid Koa Brand New<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshypogi

Reaction score
Aloha Everyone,

I am selling this brand new Tenor size 4 strings Koaloha. I probably used it 4 times. This is all solid koa with rosewood fingerboard and bridge. I also put a brand new set of aquila strings and sounds really sweet. I will also include a brand new uke crazy case. The reason why I'm selling this because of an upgrade. There are no cracks, dings or scratches. The grain pattern is so beautiful in this one!

$800 shipped in the USA priority mail with tracking and insurance or $750 local pickup here in Honolulu.

Attachments

• IMG_1881.jpg
    IMG_1881.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_1882.jpg
    IMG_1882.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_1883.jpg
    IMG_1883.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1886.jpg
    IMG_1886.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1887.jpg
    IMG_1887.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Aloha,

The price went down to $750 shipped in the USA or $700 local pickup in Honolulu. Mahalo.

Just curious - what did you upgrade to?

Upgrading to a Brazillian rosewood sides back and cedar top tenor.

do you still have this uke?

I purchased this one and am eagerly tracking it from Hawaii to Boston. It's a gift for my wife (big upgrade for her) but I'm thinking I'll learn to play as well on her current one. This site is very inspiring!

I purchased this one and am eagerly tracking it from Hawaii to Boston.

I know the feeling. Fortunately mine only had to travel from So.Cal. to No.Cal. I would probably have bought this one had I not just "adopted" a Kanile'a. Good choice. Your wife is going to be ecstatic. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom