FS or Trade: Honu Tenor Ukulele, Wechter Guitar and Yamaha Keyboard

Melissa82

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
For sale or trade for Digital SLR:

Honu Traditional Tenor Ukulele, comes with case - Very lightly used for a few months MSRP $589.99 - Solid Koa uke, it is simply an outstanding instrument. It's a big step up from a beginner uke.

Yamaha Keyboard DGX-230 - Rarely used at all, still in the box - $255 on Amazon.com

Wetcher 1720 Acoustic Travel Guitar, comes with bag - I didn't even play it! MSRP $385 - This guitar knocks out the travel giutar competition. A friend played it and it sounds amazing. It would also be a great guitar for someone with smaller hands or just learning but it does not sound like a beginner guitar!

These are all barely used, like new all bought within the last year or so! I guess I thought I could be a musician but it's not for me.

$800 for the bundle or will trade pieces for a DSLR or price separately. Please email for more info or pics, serious inquiries only! Shipping cost is extra, it will be whatever the post office charges or whichever delivery service you request.

Here is my CL posting as well:
http://savannah.craigslist.org/msg/2725597645.html

Attachments

• IMG_0816.jpg
    IMG_0816.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0811.jpg
    IMG_0811.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 413804398449.jpg
    413804398449.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 413804403449.jpg
    413804403449.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Buuump!

I have some interest in the Keyboard and Guitar, so it looks like there is a high chance I'll be selling everything seperately. Make an offer!

:)

Ok, everything is still available. I'm hoping to get at least $420 for the uke, $250 for the guitar and $175 for the keyboard if they all sell separately. If you want to buy together with any of the items, we can make a deal. I need this to go fast, we just bought an expensive plane ticket for my mom in law to come down who I've never met and my husband hasn't seen in 4 years.

I need this to go fast, we just bought an expensive plane ticket for my mom in law to come down who I've never met and my husband hasn't seen in 4 years.
Melissa, that Honu is gorgeous, but a bit out of my league right now.

Best of luck for a quick sale, and hope all goes well with the visit from your MIL. :)

Take care, we miss you around here.

Melissa, I'd like the Honu how do we do this ,I have paypal if needed but not sure how ,can you pm me.
would have e mailed but can't find yours and not sure your watching pm's.

Last edited:
Sale on Uke pending.

Anyone want the guitar? $240 shipped to conus.

I got another turtle YA HOO ty melissa. I love my BI Honu concert. Now I got a tenor.

I got another turtle YA HOO ty melissa. I love my BI Honu concert. Now I got a tenor.

Congratulations, Poppy! I have a Big Island honu traditional tenor that I love. I'm sure you're going to enjoy your new (to you) uke.

Top Bottom