Uke = Happiness

So Honolulu has been deemed the happiest place in America. I think this is pretty strong evidence for uke's = happiness. Miami where I live is practically at the bottom and despite having a bar called "The Ukulele Bar" it's a ukulele wasteland.

http://www.menshealth.com/best-life/frown-towns

Seems like a golden opportunity for an 'ukulele enthusiast living in Miami to begin spreading the word and converting the unbelievers! Could there be 'ukulele tent revivals and teleukulelists in the future?

Halleluliah and praise Joao Fernandes!

Wait a minute. Fargo ND is number #3? No offence any Fargoites out there but I've been there pleanty of times. Maybe coverboy Aston Kutcher had a different experience. That is a town definintely in need of more ukes.

Last edited:
How can Charlotte be so low on the list when they have Mim? And Carowinds! And that huge liquor store next to Carowinds!

Seems like a golden opportunity for an 'ukulele enthusiast living in Miami to begin spreading the word and converting the unbelievers! Could there be 'ukulele tent revivals and teleukulelists in the future?

Halleluliah and praise Joao Fernandes!

:agree: happiness starts at home

one thing i am very proud of, there was only 1 ukulele book for my counties whole library system, not a very good one ,and it was alwyas checked out, I wrote to them with a bunch a title suggestions and they now carry Uke for Dummies , Fretboard Roadmaps, a rock song book, and several others, some 15+ books, and they are always checked out too! definately i think my area must be getting much happier, atleast for some ;) now i just need to arange some sort of event.

Don't know how much this adds to the convo, but my wife said "ukes sound so happy." I tend to agree.

Top Bottom