Mint, Kamaka HF-1, and Kanile'a K-1C Ukuleles for sale

bobmyers

Reaction score
For sale or trade are two of my best instruments, both less than a year old. I have five, who needs five? The economy does not support such wealth. American families are struggling just to provide food for their children. I am too blessed and play a different uke each day.
I will donate donate 10% of any sale price to the St Vincent De Paul food program of any uke I sell.
I will cull my ukes to four,for now, with further reduction as I see fit.
It is painful, as I love all me ukes, but an empty stomach is way more painful.
So here are a couple of picture of my wares, more to come, but you will get the idea. They are both in mint condition, with hard case, recently purchased and hard to part with. Price I'll leave up to you, I have a reserve of $675 for both the Kamaka soprano and $700 for the Kanile'a concert, shipping and paypal cost, if needed, are extra.
If interested send me an e-mail at bobmyers@tampabay.rr.com.
Regards all,
Bob
KamakaStdX.jpgKanileaCX.jpg
See more picture below.

Last edited:
Great ukes, and donating a portion of the proceeds to charity is nice.

If, by establishing a "reserve," you might be encouraging people to bid on these ukes ("reserve" is an auction term), you should read the UU Marketplace rules first.
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?20832-How-to-Sell-Ukuleles-in-the-Marketplace-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

They state, in part:

"If you wish to sell anything in the marketplace you must provide these things in your post.

1. Picture of the actual ukulele being sold. Not a stock photo of the model
2. Reason why you are selling the instrument
3. Price and Terms (S&H etc)" (Emphasis added.)

Sorry, wrong choice of words, there is no reserve but the price is firm as quoted. I already stated additional pictures to follow, I will get that done tomorrow.
Thanks for the heads up on reserve, I was thinking ebay not UU.
Bob

I'm confused about the pictures; was the Kamaka soprano ordered with geared tuners as an option? Or is that a concert?

I'm confused about the pictures; was the Kamaka soprano ordered with geared tuners as an option? Or is that a concert?

I would venture to say that looks a bit like a concert, except for the regular headstock o_O don't the sopranos only have 14 frets? *goes to google*

*edit* the almighty google has proven me wrong. Ah well.

Kamaka HF-1, for sale

Hi,
More pictures. I should also mention that the geared tuners you see were added by a me with luthier guidance. Price $675 plus shipping and Paypal costs if needed.KamakaCaseUUX.jpgKamakaBackX.jpgKamakaSidesX.jpgKamakaStd2X.jpg

Kamaka HF-1 Soprano Ukulele for sale mint condition

Up for sale is my Kamaka HF-1 Soprano in solid Koa.
This uke is in mint condition unmarked and with no issues. Created in March 2010, I purchased new in early this year. Like all Kamakas its voice is superb and finish is beautiful. The wood has beautiful grain with some curl. I replace the friction tuners with open back geared Grover tuners. Light in weight, but far easier and more accurate to tune.
I am asking $650 delivered in CONUS with quality hard case.
If interested email me "bobmyers@tampabay.rr.com".

KamakaCaseUUX.jpgKamakaBackX.jpgKamakaStdX.jpgKamakaSidesX.jpg

Last edited:
Whoa. Gorgeous. Good luck with the sale.

Top Bottom