FS: Boat Paddle 12 Fret Concert

d-mace

Reaction score
More pictures added...

*Just purchased this a few months ago direct from the builder.

Reason for selling: My 5 kids have big Christmas lists and I'm feeling guilty about having so many ukes.....

Solid spruce top with mahogany body and gig bag. Strung with South Coast mediums. This uke is so light and the construction seems great. Excellent set-up from the builder. It is loud, action is very comfortable....no buzzing and spot-on intonation up and down the fretboard. The other cool thing about this uke is how comfortable it is to hold along with the multiple places to strum.

The 12 Fret features very strong ultra light construction that increases sustain and volume without sacrificing sound quality. Additional design features include Boat Paddle's exclusive pinned nut, 4 element fan bracing and forward sound hole placement. Let me know if you have any questions are want more pics.

$485 shipped with padded gig bag.

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 66
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
More pics added....finally!

025.jpg027.jpg029.jpg032.jpg

Last edited:
A few more....Forgot to mention that there is a small looking pin prick behind the G string that can be seen in the photo below. It came that way and forgot all about it until talking a picture of the bridge.

Attachments

• 018 (2).jpg
    018 (2).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 40
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 33
Top Bottom