Vintage Regal (SS. Stewart) Collegian Banjo Ukulele 1920's<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

<SOLD><SOLD><SOLD>

howdy gang

this is a really lovely vintage banjo uke in absolutely immaculate condition, the best of any BU I've seen from this era. Can't believe it's close to 100 years old. Body, hardware, fretboard, neck and headstock in amazing order.

maple rim and neck, original tuners, original hardware in wonderful condition, no rust, new bridge, tailpiece immaculate, new worth clear strings, brand new deluxe BU case valued at $95 just purchased from elderly. Only selling as this was yet another impulse buy and I just don't play these things...it aint gonna get use and needs a good home with someone who will make use of it

here are some pictures
DSCF0274.jpgDSCF0275.jpgDSCF0276.jpgDSCF0277.jpgDSCF0278.jpg

bought for a touch under $250 a few weeks back, not including shipping. I bought the case separately from elderly for $95.

Asking $350 including shipping and insurance to anywhere.

Please PM me with any questions, it's a lovely uke for sure.

Cheers for looking!!! More pics to follow...

Last edited:
That is an amazingly beautiful looking antique banjo uke, Jon! I know it will finds a good home! A s you say - hard to believe it is nearly 100 years old! Someone must have bought it & just put it away!

Roberta

Awe- she's leaving already? Oh well- off to a great home I am sure.
For perspective buyers- I have five of the darn things and this one (well, the May-Bell equivalent, same Uke) is my absolute favorite-
Great little Banjo Uke, easiest head to adjust (no fuss with the 7"), best and most adjustable (read "recording") tone.

Used to play the banjo and every time I see one of these come up for sale I get a hankering for one!

The uke has been withdrawn from ebay and sold privately. Thankyou for your interest everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom