This Sucks!

UkEdman90

Reaction score
so today an incident occurred when i was happily playing some bob marley songs minding my own business right and some piece of crap guy walks up throws a dollar at me and asks me 2 leave because im "TO DISTRACTING". I was sitting under a damn tree in the middle of a college campus. am i the only one here that sees a problem with this? Has anyone ever had an experience like this? i just want 2 know!

thx

-Don

lol tell him he better give more than a dollar if you're gonna leave!

In anycase, if you were playing in an outdoor study area then I can understand, but anywhere else on a college campus should be fine and dandy and great!

In anycase, if you were playing in an outdoor study area then I can understand, but anywhere else on a college campus should be fine and dandy and great!

I agree with the doc on this one. If its a place where people USUALLY study then i can totally understand the distraction. I can't believe I'm going to say this.....I'm sharing with the UU peeps in confidence that i've had my share of abrupt interruptions with people. Once during lecture i totally flipped out on a girl 2 rows behind me for laughing like a hyena with her friends and another time at the library for people laughing at some youtube video!! (i don't spend thousands of $$ to hear disrespectful people laughing during lecture or while i'm studying)

I guess you would call me rude but its truly justifiable in my case!!! But again if it wasn't a designated "study area" or anything that's just so stupid. I hope you do the same when that person gets too distracting -throw him 2 dollars $1 to leave and another $1 for being an imbecile!!!!! hahah

I think it would have been a good time to sing Bob's redemption song, emphasizing the "none but ourselves can free our mind" line.

Nope no study area. just a place to hang out. he was a grump i just smiled! :D

Top Bottom