What is a used MP Ukulele worth?

jamfan

Reaction score
I have a used MP Style Ukulele that I might need to sell. Money is getting tight and I have some expenses coming up. It has the Cedar top and Mahogany back and sides. Has some marks on the top from strumming. Would come with a Oahu case, Oasis case humidifier, 1 set of Freemont blacks and a set of T2's.

What would this be worth? I have a friend that might be interested but dont know what to ask for it. I have over $600 in all of it.

If I don't know the going rate of a used instrument or anything, I just take 25% off the total lowest price that I can find it new for. So a fair price would be $450 if everything is in mint condition. It also depends on how fast you want to sell it. Keep in mind that even though you may have $600 invested in the whole package, some items you include may not be worth anything to the interested party.

How quick you need the money changes things. If no big hurry, go $475. If want to move it fast in a few hours, go $400. Hell, I'll take it for $400!

Good luck and bummer money is getting tight. Lack of money is the root of all evil!

I beleive you have a style 2. New instrument price is 475$ for a concert and 550$ for a tenor. To give you an indication, I purchased a used style 4 in mint condition with electronics and hardcase for 600$ on ebay. I was the only bidder. It really all depends on timing and demand.

Thanks for the info. I see what my buddy says about what he is looking to spend. Might end up putting it up for sale on here too.

Sorry to hear about your financial difficulties and have to sell your MP..not sure what style MP you got...so it hard to tell..and no pics..rough man...I know the style 3 I have new is 800.00 without case....and 600.00 would be a real deal...

Top Bottom