NEW KAMAKA UKE DAY!! Concert long-neck

kamaka_4_life

Reaction score
I am extremely happy, excited, and blessed to have received such a beautiful new instrument today. I went down just a few hours ago to pick up my new Kamaka Concert Long Neck Ukulele. The wood is so beautiful on this uke, and I am so thrilled at the results. Six weeks of waiting sure felt like an eternity, but I am glad I finally brought this marvelous uke home. I will record a vid and post a sound sample later, but I have to swap new strings as I do not like the stock Kamaka strings at all!! :rolleyes I am not the best photographer, but I took a few pics with my Iphone. Hope u enjoy, and thanks for the support guys! Tell me what you think :eek:
:IMG_0076.jpgIMG_0077.jpgIMG_0078.jpgIMG_0079.jpg

man, congrats...that is just a sweetheart..the grain on that koa is crazy and if I ever buy another Kamaka it'll have the ebony headplate. Awesome choice bro...happy playing!!!! :)

Now it is a lovely uke! Congrats on the new uke, how about the sound? do you like it...

Congratulations! The wood on that Kamaka is stunning!

Congrats! :drool: That is one nice looking Kamaka!!! Happy New Uke Day :D

Long Neck.......Concert........Kamaka :drool: Congrats

Wow, it's gorgeous! I hope you have a ball with it!

Congrats, that is one beautiful uke!
Ernest

Congrats! I'm sure the color, grain & curl look even better in person. I also would like to hear her. I've heard sound clips of long-neck Concert, but not a Soprano.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments. I will be changing the strings tomorrow to worth's strung high g so once that's done, I will make a vid and share it with you all. I didn't make a video today because I don't like the sound of the stock Kamaka strings so I didn't think it would do the uke justice, but the vid will be up shortly :)

I was wondering why the uke was even cooler than a normal Kamaka, and it's the ebony headplate that is making me do a double take. Very very nice. Can't wait to see it in action!

Top Bottom