Happiness is...a new uke!

myrnaukelele

Reaction score
My new Favilla baritone arrived today! Yay! It was dropped off and left in the snowbank that blocks my front door and I found it when I got home from work. No idea how long the box sat out in the snow. I can't open it yet because it needs to warm up for a few hours. It's driving me nuts-I want to rip it out and start playing!

Congratulations (I hope). Keep us posted on the unwrapping.

Congrats! I hope it's okay after being left in the snow!! Be sure to post pictures when you're able to unpack it! Happy New Uke Day! :D

Well, she has a few dings and scratches but she sounds wonderful. A deep loud voice. I'll have to post a vid so you can hear her. I haven't figured out how to post pictures yet- let's see if this works...IMG_0587.jpg

Happiness is a warm gun.

Great uke. I love mine. I was surprised how light it was and how comfortable a player it is.

String recommendation: try the Southcoast linear GCEA set. Enjoy.

Aloha Myrna,
Congratulations...wow I am soo jealous..I want a favilla and love my warm baritones..Hope it brings you much happiness in the years to come...Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Thanks for the recommendation on strings bdukes. I have her tuned DGBE at the moment but would love to tune her GCEA. Already I can tell I may need another baritone uke so I can have one tuned DGBE and one tuned GCEA. Ukuleles are SO addictive! I've been neglecting all my chores today because I can't stop playing...

Top Bottom