IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

Last edited:
Here's what it should look like
IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE Number 8 AND 4 STEPS WENT.....HAS TO BE A CHALLANGE. LOL

First to fold it correctly and send in a photo of their perfect ukulele dollar wins a free ukulele from HAWAII music supply and mgm

Last edited:
close but no cigar lets see what few look like so we get get the body symetry like the picture

Well done Gavin!!! Shame no win!!! Gee - you were quick tho! Whist the rest of the USA is asleep?

Roberta

Thanks Roberta - To be fair it's still pretty early in the US - I'm sure there will be some better efforts once they all wake up! :)

Wake up America!
:)

Ok, last effort here it is with a British uke for comparison. God bless you Ma'am!

ukepound.jpg

I only had £5 otherwise I'd have made a Tenner uke!

(Thank you, thank you I'm here all week...)

Last edited:
My origami skills are weak, but my love for the uke is strong. Here is my attempt.

Attachments

• IMG_1379.jpg
    IMG_1379.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 83
Post a sound sample please Mike.. ;)

I got it but sadly no camera...got all the curbs...now I understand the toothpick for the small bends..ha ha awwww

If only I had a crisper dollar bill to work with. At least I was able to find a uke hanger for it... ;)

dollar_uke.jpg

I have the book so I don't think I can enter. I've put folding instructions on my ipod touch and have left these ukuleles as tips for housekeeping (I use a $5 or $10). It's my favorite!!!

Some VERY 'punny' lines there, Gavin - love the 'tenner' one!! I think the US1 is longer & not as wide as the UK Pounds?

"A" for effort, Gavin!! Well done on sourcing a US$1 in Pommie Land!! We don't even have a dollar note - not even a $2 note - ours only start at $5!!

A fun Comp, MGM - good on ya for putting it up!!!

All the best to the winner!!
cheerio
Roberta

Last edited:
Okay ambient tried so wharf he gets the free ukulele....pm me size and address to ship it to. A
Loha. Would still like to see others. Maybe I will post instructions for the aloha shirt. It's solo cool....

Top Bottom