Christmas Uke?

ukulelepuapua

Reaction score
Im curious as a Uke provider..What ukulele's would you like to see as sale items for the holiday season? Right now we have several packages up, but what would you guys like to see?

Playable but inexpensive ukuleles, like Makala Dolphins, perhaps bundled with a beginner book for children or an instructional DVD geared toward children. I think these (together or apart) would make nice gifts for children interested in learning to play an ukulele.

Thanks MDS725 :D Right now we have a maile std, con, and tenor packages

here
http://www.hawaiianukuleleonline.com/servlet/the-Imported-Ukuleles-cln-Maile/Categories

Even lower perhaps?

Thanks for the response. I have to admit i don't know anything about Maile ukuleles. I suggested Makala Dolphins (although there are probably other well-made plastic ukes) because they're nearly indestructable yet they sound really good and are easy to play. For young children, I'd probably prefer to get something like a Makala Dolphin than a significantly higher-priced laminate or solid wood ukulele. I've been to your shop in Waikiki, though, and everything I played there was great.

Top Bottom