FS: Soprano RISA Uke-Ellie w/ or w/out small Ibanez Acoustic Amp

Keish

Reaction score
PRICE REDUCED
$250 for uke with shipping on me. Also open to trades. Effects pedals, small practice sized tube amp, turntables, other ukes......

She's mighty purdy and sounds sweet but I just purchased a RISA steel stringed uke (shown in last picture) and need to sell the Ellie to make ends meet. I might prefer the tone and feel of the Ellie and I'll probably end up buying one again in the future but for now we must part.

Comes with soft case.

Also available is a small 10 Amp Ibanez Acoustic Amp. Switchable Chorus 3-band EQ, really sounds nice with the Ellie. I had a Boss Delay and a Line 6 Delay hooked up from the Ellie through the little Ibanez and it sounded great.

Looking to get $350 with out the amp or $400 with the amp.
Shipping included.

Attachments

• DSC02552.jpg
    DSC02552.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC02553.jpg
    DSC02553.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC02554.jpg
    DSC02554.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC02555.jpg
    DSC02555.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC02556.jpg
    DSC02556.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
DSC02558.jpgDSC02559.jpg

Couple more pictures including the new Risa taking my dear Ellies spot.....

All questions and offers welcome....

You need to put a name and date on a piece of paper in the photos..since you don't post much here...just for safety reasons..not you personally....but there is some caution..hope you understand

Sorry about that. I don't post here at all but I've been lurking about for a couple of years......I've seen plenty of pictures with the name and date just didn't think it was necessary.....
DSC02560.jpg

I'm open to all offers. Uke and amp are in nearly flawless condition.

Just a post New Years bump.

If you're interested make an offer.....

Do I hear $300? $275?

Save this Uke from going to E-Bay

$250 for the Ellie. Shipping is on me.

Also open to trades. Open to offers for effects pedals, small tube amp, turntables, other ukes...

Cheers...

Save this Uke from going to E-Bay

$250 for the Ellie. Shipping is on me.

Also open to trades. Open to offers for effects pedals, small tube amp, turntables, other ukes...

Cheers...

Is this uke still for sale?

Thanks,
Bill

Ellie is still for sale. I sent you a PM....

Top Bottom