Ukulele Internet Deals for Dec 5, 2011

ukeeku

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
niec shame they are only usa though or ive have gotten one :(
daz

My wife got me the Mahalo U-351 out of a Hammicker Schlemmer (which translates: Paying too much) for $160. It's a nice uke. Solid Mahogany top and Koa laminate sided and back. The action out of the box is very lousy but a trip to the local music store and $15 to my bud Frank and it's a charm. For $60 I would definately recommed it. (the gig bag has some decent padding too.)

My wife got me the Mahalo U-351 out of a Hammicker Schlemmer (which translates: Paying too much) for $160. It's a nice uke. Solid Mahogany top and Koa laminate sided and back. The action out of the box is very lousy but a trip to the local music store and $15 to my bud Frank and it's a charm. For $60 I would definately recommed it. (the gig bag has some decent padding too.)

the bag is probably worth $20 and it says it has planetary tuners. if they really are this is a pretty good deal. I'd like some planetary tuners for one of my ukes. anyone know if they really are or are they just cheap friction tuners? it would almost be worth it for the bag and tuners.

Mine are friction tuners. Nothing fancy. But mine are white and this photo has black ones on it.

Top Bottom