Jake Shimabukuro's Sacramento concert last night.

GKK

Reaction score
I just saw Jake Shimabukuro in concert last night here in Sacramento and he was Awesome!

His music sounded so, clear, clean and powerful! My wife and I had a wonderful time and she even teared up when he played "Go for Broke".

After the concert, he met with everyone and signed Ukulele's, CD's and one lady had him sign a coffee mug that she had a picture of Jake and her printed on. I had Jake sign my "Hula Girls" DVD which he performed about 90% of the music too.

Jake was so, gracious and humble as always!...

IMG_4054.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like an awesome night, Garret! I have to say that "Go for Broke" live gets me too.

Jake was in San Francisco on Saturday night. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to adjust my schedule to see the concert. The last time I saw him in concert (March 2010), he graciously autographed a makala soprano I'd bought just for that purpose. I'm glad to hear that he still meets with people after his shows. Having him sign your Hula Girls DVD was a great idea!

I liked how he changed up "Bring your Adz" and "My Guitar Gently Weeps" for a refreshing sound.

I believe Jake Shimabukuro is the Most Gifted Ukulele player in the World!...

Top Bottom