How did you find Ukulele Underground?

Jack

Reaction score
Everyone's has a different story!

So how did you guys find Ukuleleunderground.com?

Put your story HERE!

I found it when i looked on youtube and found a featured video called "Luff Song" I clicked on it and noticed in the "related videos" something called "Love Song" and i clicked on it. Turns out it was aldrines video. I got hooked on him playing it, then i found UU.

I've been hooked ever since!

Haha this seems like it'd be a fun thread :D

but yeah how did i come across such an amazing site??
I started off on youtube when i heard aldrine play sunday morning for the first time
Second i heard him play summer breeze i was amazed by his playing (also watched davoomac's tutorial not knowing who he was at the time) i immediately started watching many of aldrine's videos and I eventually went to iamhawaii.com only to become disapointed by all the JAPANESE writing everywhere!! :mad: well, i came across ukulele underground a little later and now i can finally live.. :)

does anybody actually remember how the LINK to ukulele underground came up??
i kno I don't but that's my story on finding aldrine.. :/

I think seeso had a mention of it on his youtube. I was enthralled with his work, so I had to go have a look. I still get really excited when I have seeso sightings on this forum! He's really good!!!!

I was reading posts on EZfolk the day I got my first Ukulele not long ago and they were talking about this guy doing video lessons on IamHawaii.com and how great they were but they were not putting up new ones.

Someone else posted how that guy was now doing lessons on a site called.....

i remember seeing aldrine on an i'm yours video first when jason mraz first came out with the song. then im on the same page as the guys that started with iamhawaii. then no more new videos were being made and i found a vid on youtube saying that there was going to be ukuleleunderground. then i just waited until they put it up. sik! i love this site.

I, like many of you, came here strictly because Aldirine Guerrero had mentioned it on his YouTube channel.

I found it when i looked on youtube and found a featured video called "Luff Song" I clicked on it and noticed in the "related videos" something called "Love Song" and i clicked on it. Turns out it was aldrines video. I got hooked on him playing it, then i found UU.

I've been hooked ever since!

Luff Song?!? That's my friend Lucylou! She went to college here in Chicago. She's amazing. Check out her comics, you won't be dissapointed.

http://stoppayingattention.com/

Someone mentioned it on the Flea Market Music board (which is also board of good, helpful folks, but the software is pretty cruddy).

JJ

I was looking at the Jack Johnson tutorial for Better Together made by Davoomac and he mentioned the site because his tabs were there.

I think seeso had a mention of it on his youtube. I was enthralled with his work, so I had to go have a look. I still get really excited when I have seeso sightings on this forum! He's really good!!!!

I think that's roughly my path here too, I think he might have had a link I clicked on. That guy is all kinds of awesome.

Top Bottom