WTB: Vintage Martin Soprano

gaspar

Reaction score
Hi there UU!
Im looking to find a nice Martin soprano.
Could be style 0, 1, 2, etc. Im from Buenos Aires, Argentina so you have to be willing to ship here :)

thankkksss UU

Hi Gaspar,
I'm from Brazil (Paraná) we are practically neighbors here in the South America. Sincerely, I find it hard you get a good vintage Martin. I saw a few here in UU who agreed to send out the US-EUROPE. After much conversation here in the UU Forums, I decided to buy a Kiwaya KTS-4, which is considered as a ukulele that sounds more like the sound of a vintage Martin. I'll get mine later this week. Maybe you also should look for some vintage Martin or an used contemporary solid Kiwaya soprano at the Flea Market Music marketplace. I saw some of them there an average price of $500 plus shipping.

Saludos,
Fabio.

Hi Gaspar,
I'm from Brazil (Paraná) we are practically neighbors here in the South America. Sincerely, I find it hard you get a good vintage Martin. I saw a few here in UU who agreed to send out the US-EUROPE. After much conversation here in the UU Forums, I decided to buy a Kiwaya KTS-4, which is considered as a ukulele that sounds more like the sound of a vintage Martin. I'll get mine later this week. Maybe you also should look for some vintage Martin or an used contemporary solid Kiwaya soprano at the Flea Market Music marketplace. I saw some of them there an average price of $500 plus shipping.

Saludos,
Fabio.

Fabio, my neighbour, thank you so much for your advices!
I`ve been lookin at the kiwaya kst-4 too! is a wonderfull uke. Maybe its better than the martin but I really want a martin as I love vintage stuff!
I ve cheked in FMM but that seller dont ship to my country.
Moito obrigado :)

Top Bottom