FS: Big Island Series solid koa soprano - originally purchased from MGM

jalapeno

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm consolidating my uke collection and regrettably need to sell this one. This beauty is a Big Island Koa Traditional Series soprano uke in pristine condition (model BI-K-SP - solid koa, friction tuners - built 11/12/2010). Originally purchased from/setup by musicguymic in January 2011. Lovingly cared for and kept humidified in its case during the winter and early spring months. Currently setup with Martin fluorocarbon strings. Not a single ding, dent, or scratch. Will also include the tweed hard shell case in the sale (pictured). I prefer to do a local sale. I'm located in Central Jersey and would be willing to travel within the Tri-State area to meet you. Currently asking for $300 OBO (again, price includes the case). Brand new, this model is relatively hard to find and usually sells for ~$400 (or more). This is the solid koa version, not to be confused with the less expensive mahogany version. Please message me if interested. Thanks!

FYI, more info about the uke here: http://www.bigislandukulele.com/products/index.html#product05

- Oliver

2011-12-05_22-18-05_180.jpg

Dude, that's a sweet soprano. WIth a case and all. This ought to fly out of here. I see the video of your cute kidsd, and your 9 yo daughter playing it, and it sings.

Dude, that's a sweet soprano. WIth a case and all. This ought to fly out of here. I see the video of your cute kidsd, and your 9 yo daughter playing it, and it sings.

hey, thanks! yes, it's a lovely uke - i desperately need to consolidate my instrument collection (including my guitars), though.

Top Bottom