"Sunday"

Aloha Bruddah Jon,
Loved your rendition of that song....Cliff is watching you from up there..he he...he's saying took that long to get someone to get it sounding that nice....thanks for sharing..
Just noticed all them hats....holy smokes..wow...and you seem to always have nice fresh flowers brightening up your Pad...

Had my toe tap'n at the office drinking my cup of tea and wish'n I was in a warmer clime! Good thing I don't have hardwood floors in the office else everyone around me would have heard tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap! :)

Time for my next EU CD!

I thought your last crack at Cliff was about the best thing I had ever heard...until I heard this one. My favorite Ike tune, and you certainly did it justice mate-
Sweet As.
I love this one.

Bravo! Well done once again.

ha ha ha LOVE the entrance!! :D Really nice rendition, Jon! Keep 'em coming!!

Don't know how you do it so convincingly - learning the words & chords & all - do you have a photographic memory??? I have difficulty remembering songs we've played every week for 3 months :eek: - just keep 'em coming!

Cheerio

Roberta

thankyou so much everyone. I never get tired off Cliff Edwards...I have had one of his records on endless rotation lately, he was incredible :)

Top Bottom