Uke Stickers, shirts and such? Where to post?

Sporin

Reaction score
Hi gang, as a new uke'r, and long time graphic designer, it seemed natural that I'd eventually come up with a graphic of some sort to connect my 2 passions.

I wanted to know where is the appropriate place on the forum to post that stuff? I don't want to ruffle any feathers, just figure if I like the design, maybe others would too.

I'm going to start with stickers but if they sell well might offer the design on black and white Tshirts as well.

What do you think?

Attachments

• DavidMorinGCEAfist-WM.jpg
    DavidMorinGCEAfist-WM.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 37
Whoa!!! Excellent. It definitely appeals to the Low(g)Riders!

Thanks! Glad you guys like them. I love all the more traditional designs I've seen as well but wanted something with a bit more "edge" as well.

I just put in an order for 50 of them so I'll figure out some way to sell them via paypal or google checkout or something. They are 4"x4" on UV coated vinyl. Is this the right place to post that BUY info when the time comes?

-D

re-entrant option?...

Major cool! :cool:

Love the design but would like it even better with a lower case "g" for us "high g" kinda guys (and gals). :)

I may do alternates down the road if demand warrants it but I thought to keep it simple and appeal to the most uker's the GCEA would work for now. I did the letters all in Upper Case for clarity, not to denote a particular high g or low g.

I will totally buy one (or three!)

I bet the Maketplace board would be a better place to post that thread, though, once they're available.

Thanks! Glad you guys like them. I love all the more traditional designs I've seen as well but wanted something with a bit more "edge" as well.

I just put in an order for 50 of them so I'll figure out some way to sell them via paypal or google checkout or something. They are 4"x4" on UV coated vinyl. Is this the right place to post that BUY info when the time comes?

-D

hmmm

Well I love uke paraphernalia but I associate tats on fingers with gang bangers and losers, so that doesn't work for me. One thing that would be cool if a bit esoteric would be a knock off of Picasso's guitar player (with a uke) from his blue period, or something like the woodstock guitar and birds sticker with uke on the instrument, or some cool quote from someone famous about the uke, didn't one of the Beatles say something like "I've never met a mean uke player". Just some thoughts, g2

Well I love uke paraphernalia but I associate tats on fingers with gang bangers and losers, so that doesn't work for me. One thing that would be cool if a bit esoteric would be a knock off of Picasso's guitar player (with a uke) from his blue period, or something like the woodstock guitar and birds sticker with uke on the instrument, or some cool quote from someone famous about the uke, didn't one of the Beatles say something like "I've never met a mean uke player". Just some thoughts, g2

I definitley understand that this one is not for everybody, and there will be more designs coming in the new year. Thanks for looking!

I associate knuckle tattoos with winners who have beautiful full sleeves done by real artists. I aspire to be one of those losers one day.

Top Bottom