500 registered members!!!

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
Wow! Thanks for all the support guys! Like Dominator said, this is no longer a little community but a big city now. It's all because of you folks!

We'll keep striving to keep providing you with the best service that we're capable of. We still have lots of stuff planned for the future so please stick around! :3

We should have a party yeah? SATURDAY NIGHT! Ryan and I might do a live web show again cause we'll be on the same island.

Thanks again everyone!

its only gonna keep getting bigger and better! and a show on sat? woohoo! thats like having an early party for me! turning 20 on sunday. haha.

Wow. Keep up the good work guys!

WOW! i remember signing yup and there like 20 of us.

then it became like 90...

then 150

..... THEN NOW 500??

Generally speaking, i would like to talk on behalf of us members to our staff;
Thanks to UU staff for creating a ukulele network around the world!!!
All the development and hard work with this site has actually made me learn a few new things about the uke,.

Cheers

Great job guys! I think that free ukulele contest helped alot haha :D maybe you guys should have more giveaways or even submit-video-and-win contests!
You can get sponsors can't you?

Just think of how many more members would sign up if they give away a Kamaka!:D

Great job so far by the UU staff. I'm sure it'll get bigger and better in no time.

i hate to say it but i was drawn here by the contest but this place is cool, i just got my first uke and hope to become a regular face on the forums

I had seen the forum before the giveaway, but to be honest, the giveway was what made me actually stop being a lurker and actually sign up. It's a pretty sweet site, especially since its a local forum.

Well...I just looked at the forum stats a minute ago, and it looks like we're up to 1001 members now!

Top Bottom