Carrickfergus

DoctorFinlay

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Here is my latest effort, a cover of the great Carrickfergus. It was most recently used in Boardwalk Empire which is where I heard it first and just think it is a beautiful song. Hope I've done it some justice! I did the whole thing on my iPad - recording, mixing and video editing just to see if I could, so the quality isn't quite as good as I would have liked it. Any feedback gratefully received!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eim5...text=C2d085UDOEgsToPDskK8zATPAgikwSZaKgo9Y0EK

That brought back memory's, I used to play that on my guitar. Nothing wrong with the mixing, some of the pictures where fuzzy on the bottom, but that could just be my end, Great job.

This is beautiful stuff Doctor, just wonderful...performance, video, you got it going on mate. Very moving tune too...got some lyrics in there from 'The Water Is Wide' I noticed...

One of my favourite songs, and nicely done. Try and track down the Van Morrison version where he is accompanied by The Chieftains, boy does Van give it a kicking....

Top Bottom