8String Lanikai O8

veep

Reaction score
I got my 8 string from Mim yesterday and love it thanks Mim !! I accidently broke off my High C string when tuning it up here are some photos
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congratulations on the new 8 string Lanikai...wow they getting really nice eh...how does it sound...bright or fuller...and is that spruce with zebrawood...have fun and enjoy...Happy Strummings..

Congratulations on the new 8 string Lanikai...wow they getting really nice eh...how does it sound...bright or fuller...and is that spruce with zebrawood...have fun and enjoy...Happy Strummings..

Ovankol back and sides. :)

Congratulations on the new ukulele! I also bought one of those from Mim (thanks Mim!), and I've had lots of fun with it (although I recently upgraded to a Kamaka 8-string). Yours has really pretty grain, and it sounds great, even with one of the c strings missing. Nice playing, too!

Congratulations on the new ukulele! I also bought one of those from Mim (thanks Mim!), and I've had lots of fun with it (although I recently upgraded to a Kamaka 8-string). Yours has really pretty grain, and it sounds great, even with one of the c strings missing. Nice playing, too!
thanks .

Those high C strings are funny little critters since they are so thin! Glad it did not pop in your face. I snapped one on my finger once and it bled. And left me allllllmost saying a bad word... I use my grandmas trick where it just comes out as pppppppppppppppppppsssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiittttttt.

I have an extra C string though, so it is in the mail to ya! But sounds great Stephen! Great demo!

Congrats on the O8, I got one from Mim a year or so ago and it's one of my favorites ( Mim too!!).

Top Bottom