I got one!

FormbyFanatic95

Reaction score
I just purchased an Ashbury banjo ukulele from Alan 'Uke' Harris which he has upgraded for George Formby style playing, with a new calfskin vellum and a flat wooden resonator and a case which all added up below £300
including P&P! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool score! Make sure you let us know how it is!

Congratulations! Don't forget to post pix when it arrives :)

Thw waiting-part is awfull. My third Dolphin was send to me yesterday, and although I have two Dolphins to play with, I just keep thinking about that third one. Where is it? How is it? How is the packing? When will it be here?
I call it Ukulele Waiting Agony or UWA (ooh-wah).

Thw waiting-part is awfull. My third Dolphin was send to me yesterday, and although I have two Dolphins to play with, I just keep thinking about that third one. Where is it? How is it? How is the packing? When will it be here?
I call it Ukulele Waiting Agony or UWA (ooh-wah).

:D I suffered that when I was waiting for my Ozark Uke Banjo not long back.
Was so relieved when it arrived safely - I ain't got kids, but as an expectant ukedaddy I was happy to see it arrived in good health! :D

Well done - how exciting! Definitely put up some pics when you get it!

Roberta

Well guys, it arrived today..............................BUT I am not allowed to open it until next Saturday (My 16th Birthday Party) I have the URGE to go up to my mum and dads room and hold the 'package'. It has the shape of a banjo uke AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I cant WAIT ANY LONGER!!!

Congrats, what a cute looking banjolele. Long live George Formby!

Top Bottom