We are honored to have a place on the Ko'olau/Pono Ukulele Endorsements Page

ukulelecowboy

Reaction score
The Ukulele Cowboy Society is thrilled and honored to have been listed on the Ko'oloau/Pono endorsement page.

http://www.koolauukulele.com/endorsements.html

We play Pono ukuleles exclusively when we perform and recorded our new CD and holiday single with Ponos.

I just received a Pono solid Acacia Deluxe Baritone that I ordered several months ago. It is wonderful and as soon as I have finished with my personal setup, I'll post photos and a sound file.

Thanks to John Kitakis for his strong and continued support of independent music and of The Ukulele Cowboy Society.

Nice going!

Give us a treat and post again photos of your tremendous uke collection. (Maybe use the panorama lens.)
I think it was about 75 ukes---are you holding steady?

Thanks! Yeah, we've been on hold with the collection since we got busy with the band. In fact, I'm thinking of selling off a few to make some more room in out rehearsal space. So stay tuned!

Nice going!

Give us a treat and post again photos of your tremendous uke collection. (Maybe use the panorama lens.)
I think it was about 75 ukes---are you holding steady?

Thanks for the nice wishes and the great support, Mickey. We really appreciate it.

Jesse and I are so glad to hear that you are doing well health-wise. We hope you have a great Holiday and New Year!

Congrats, Mike!

I'll have a review of your new CD in the next issue of Ukulele Player. Thanks for the opportunity.

Congrats, Mike!

I'll have a review of your new CD in the next issue of Ukulele Player. Thanks for the opportunity.

Won't give away too much, Pip, but I have a copy.

I will say it's an excellent production - the horns give a nice old time feel!

Top Bottom