Is runescape still good?

I remember playing runescape a long time ago. I stopped playing because i was getting slightly bored of it. Is it still fun?

lol runescape.... i remember that haha
who else had the frog hat lol?? :D

I think it's only fun if you're a member (which I'm not!). They're constantly adding more features for members. Even as a non-member, I think that Runescape is the best Java game ever.

Last edited:
lol runescape.... i remember that haha
who else had the frog hat lol?? :D

haha i remember those! When i first signed up, i saw people walking around with frog heads and i was like "wtf??"

i was a member for a while, but it became useless when you spent most of your time woodcutting in draynor. It's like paying for nothing.

Ahh Runescape :rolleyes:...The weirdly addicting -take-over-your-life game. Or is that just me?

Yeah they have made the graphics alot better now, and the screen now takes up the whole of your browser, not just the little box. For members you can go full screen.

Oh and the Halloween event is on atm. It will probably finish after the 31st.

OMG... RUNESCAPE HAHAHAHA!!

the game that ruined my life, really... i was so addicted.

i quit in like 2006 i think... or maybe 2007, around august. i was a nerd, honestly i would come home and play from 4-11pm on runescape.

it was so much better about 1 year ago when they had the wilderness... but now its all bs... they lost about 70% of there players ROFL! shame to them, but i sold my mills...

me and my mate sold our mills to random people over the net, he made about 4-5grand i didn't make that much... but it was still abit (i gave it to my mum :) )

but i recommend u dont play it... its stupid now :D :D

and yes i had a frog hat... i had heaps, but then dropped them because takes up to much space, i had like 10 accounts... they all had like 90str+ and like 90range 99hp.,

NERD!!

wow. that brings me back....to like two years ago. Id rather play WoW but even then I would deffinetely not spend to money too. im fine with my 360. lol

i remember this game got boring cuz it was the samething over and over cutting wood pwning noobs u kno
i dont think ill ever play it agen ill stick to the 360 pwn noobs there

i remember this game got boring cuz it was the samething over and over cutting wood pwning noobs u kno
i dont think ill ever play it agen ill stick to the 360 pwn noobs there

ah yes, i got the 360 this summer. I seriously love it, especially games like halo 3 and fable 2. My friends letting me borrow assasians creed becuase i heard it's amazing. You can climb the frickin walls!! It's like a less queer spiderman game.

runescape was pretty fun in the beginning, (Tutorial lol) and it was a take over my life game, but it did get pretty boring. I do advise you to stay away from W.O.W though...(have you seen those vids on youtube? called WOW tantrums) *shiver*

Top Bottom