FS: RISA Soprano Stick<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukuDaily

Reaction score
I am selling my Soprano Risa Stick. Christmas is here and I need to get ahead of those bills. It is in like new condition and comes with the factory bag and strap.I paid $200 for it and would like to get that out of it. I will cover shipping within the CONUS.

In the pictures are the "uke", the case with strap and the strap connector thingies that enable using the strap on the case when playing.

Risa1.jpgRisa2.jpg

Wow. Lots of views, but no interest or comments. Usually these go pretty quick here. Oh well. Perhaps if I am willing to take a trade someone will step up. Here are the things on my wish list.
1. Kinda interested in a concert exotic wood Lanikai. I like the wide string spacing at the nut.
2. A concert fluke or flea with a little cash added might work.
3. A boat paddle uke. I know, I am dreaming, but it is the giving time of year.
4. Make an offer. You never know.

Last edited:
Well, this is my one and only bump. If there is no interest, it is headed off to eBay.

If you mean $100 in my direction, then yes, I think that sounds like a good deal for both of us. Will the Stagg come with the factory gig bag?

Mike

I sent you a PM with details. Let me know if you don't get it. The PM functionality seems a bit flaky on my lappy.

Mike

I paid $200 for it and would like to get that out of it.

Wow. Lots of views, but no interest or comments.
No offense, and I don't mean to threadcrap on you, but expecting to get what you paid originally for a used instrument is a bit unrealistic. If I can buy the same thing new for the same price, why would I want to buy yours?

Itsme: I understand where you're coming from, and I agree. But, as an owner of this exact same RISA that is being sold, I can tell you that they are rare, made overseas, and the shipping is high. Plus, the new price is more than $200. I think it's more like $265 now. Something like that. If a person can find one at all. I love mine. Best travel uke known to man.

No offense, and I don't mean to threadcrap on you, but expecting to get what you paid originally for a used instrument is a bit unrealistic. If I can buy the same thing new for the same price, why would I want to buy yours?

Actually, I didn't buy it new, but instead bought it second-hand from someone that barely used it. I think 20% off a rare used instrument in perfect condition when shipping is included is a pretty good deal.

BTW, the RISA is on its way to its new home today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom