Uke Got Mail - LIVE @ Island Bazaar

Alright here it is, the Huntington Beach UKE GOT MAIL filmed Live at Island Bazaar.

We were more than amazed that night at the turnout and were psyched to meet so many UU members! Thanks again to everyone that we met in California. You guys made the entire experience unforgettable.

Questions, Comments, Thoughts, Ideas? Post them below! :D

So much fun....and you're definitely expected back next year!!!

Salukulady is as cute as a button! :D

Wow, what an awesome crowd. It started in Berkeley and it just kept rolling like a freight train and got bigger and bigger. That's fantastic.

haha I was the first person and UU member to be there. I got there around 3:30 or 4:00 p.m. and I got back home around midnight after chilling with aldrine at In-n-out. One of the best days of my life, too bad I had school the next day.

Yeahhh!!!

WOw the video came out great! good work guys! i feel so special being in it! and Ukulele Underground made my day today!!! first when i got home i found a package from Ryan with the wonderful stickers and then i checked the website and saw the vid.
THANKS GUYS!!!!

Aloha,
Megan:)

WOw the video came out great! good work guys! i feel so special being in it! and Ukulele Underground made my day today!!! first when i got home i found a package from Ryan with the wonderful stickers and then i checked the website and saw the vid.
THANKS GUYS!!!!

Aloha,
Megan:)

Hey Megan, let us know how the club is going. It would be cool if you could take some pics of you club when you give out the stickers and post them in the club thread. Glad it got to you ok.

I think maybe I was the second or third UU member to show up :D I wish I could've hung out with you and Aldrine after the show.

haha I was the first person and UU member to be there. I got there around 3:30 or 4:00 p.m. and I got back home around midnight after chilling with aldrine at In-n-out. One of the best days of my life, too bad I had school the next day.

Top Bottom