Printable Key Chart

ukuhippo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for a PDF or JPG that shows the chords for each key. I searched the internet, but couldn't find anything. If anything fails I might make my own this weekend.
TIA

This can be a somewhat simple solution... if you know the principles behind transposing.

Find all the chords you use in the key you're most comfortable with and list them (alphabetically might help
unless you need to see them in some other kind of relation to each other, like C, Am, F, G7)

once you get your 'full' list of chords, using the principles of transposing, or a chart, simply find the corresponding
chords in your next favorite key, then the next and so on.

If the 'song' you've selected uses a lot of chords, then when you're done with this project you'll be able to play
that song in each of the keys for which you've created a corresponding list.

In a sense that's what I did for the Ukulele Boot Camp in terms of the exercises for each key. Beginning with the
key of C all I did for the subsequent keys was to transpose the chords in the key of C to the keys of F, G, A, and D.
You could also add Bb and E if you like. I didn't because there doesn't seem to be many ukulele songs in those 2 keys.

Enjoy and keep uke'in'

(PS the Boot Camp link is below my signature)

PPS all that being said, a fuller Transposing Chart will show the chords and keys in relation to each other in an alphabetical arrangement.

Last edited:
I made up my own set from chord windows freely
around the net,and grouped them by Key.
Those plus a chord wheel,and thats about all you
should need!

Snapshot_29.jpg

How 'bout I just send you one from here .

Here is a link one of the guys here at UU sent me the other day . It's a downloaded .pdf file . I just took my screen shot feature and took a pic of it and saved it as .jpeg file . Works well for me . Printed out real nice , plus I can enlarge it massively in my photo viewer on the computer . Just my Nooby input . Hope it helps .

http://londonukefestival.com/songbook.pdf

p.s. Thats a really big file with lots of good stuff . Once you click on download .....
BE PATIENT ! lol

That's a big .PDF with lots of stuff, but the only thing I couldn't find in it was a chart with cords for different keys. :)
Thanks anyway, I'm good to go with Fred's chart.

Top Bottom