Big Dead Bird - a Holiday Song

ksiegel

Probably unknown member
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'll keep trying until someone tells me to stop...

This is my favorite Holiday song, written by Lou and Peter Berryman, a pair of Madison, WI Singer/Songwriters, and very wonderful people.

For some reason, this song just stays in my head at this time of year.

Comments, criticisms, and suggestions are encourage, requested, solicited, and desired.

And if anyone knows a good, yet not too expensive, audio/video editing package that works under Windows 7, please let me know!

-Kurt​

Last edited:
Great tune, Kurt and well performed - missed this first time around..... Strum sounds great..... is there a follow up, "Big Dead Pig"? We are a Christmas ham family.....

Not that I know of, but I'm looking around for the Ultimate Jewish Holiday Song - "They Tried To Kill Us, We Survived, Let's Eat".

It is a real song, I swear! I've found lyrics, in the past, but need to parse out the music. (And okay, it really is a Passover song, but it works for almost ALL the holidays...)

-Kurt​

Not that I know of, but I'm looking around for the Ultimate Jewish Holiday Song - "They Tried To Kill Us, We Survived, Let's Eat".

It is a real song, I swear! I've found lyrics, in the past, but need to parse out the music. (And okay, it really is a Passover song, but it works for almost ALL the holidays...)

-Kurt​

Heh - that would be pretty darn funny if it weren't so true!

Gotta admit your video was pretty funny - though my favorite of all Christmas parodies is The Twelve Pains of Christmas

Happy Holidays Kurt,
That was cool..never heard that song before....wow you are getting alot of use on the awesome Koaloha..glad you got it and you are making good use and enjoying it..
Mahalo Much for da videos... season greetings to you and the mrs... happy strummings....

Happy Holidays Kurt,
That was cool..never heard that song before....wow you are getting alot of use on the awesome Koaloha..glad you got it and you are making good use and enjoying it..
Mahalo Much for da videos... season greetings to you and the mrs... happy strummings....

And to you, Stan.

Yes, the Sceptre is awesome. Since I've gotten it, I've played several instruments that I would like to have, but none that I've needed to have.

(I'm even thinking about selling the Epiphone ES-175 Reissue Hollow-body electric guitar I bought a couple of years ago - I can't even play it anymore, and the case alone weighs about what all of my ukuleles combined weigh. And I love that guitar! But not as much as I love my KoAloha Sceptre.)

-Kurt​

Top Bottom