Geat Video of Kalei Gamiao performance

MGM

Reaction score
As some of you know i perform with Hawaiian traditional music Artist Ramon Camarillo on Fridays lunchtime at Nico's restaurant. Just heard they had a fire last night and don't really know what the damage was or if we will be able to play this friday yet. Hope all is well with Nico who supports Hawaiian music..one of the few...on Oahu with his business. Anyway..one of the lunch crowd yesterday was Kalei Gamniao and I coerced him into doing a few songs...Nah he was glad to accomidate my request. A great and humble performer here is the video of one of his songs yesterday A original called "The Unknown"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8IadhuMBGI

I love Nico's on Pier 38! I had no idea they had live bands on Fridays. Sorry to hear there was a fire and hope it was nothing too bad. Thanks for sharing the video Mike. I'll be sure to drop by for a listen and some ono fresh fish when I get there next year.

Enjoyed it despite the truck backup beeper in the background. I also love the joyful look on his face when he plays. I hope that "every day, in every way, you are feeling better and better" Mke

He is truly breath taking. Ever since I saw kiss from a rose I have been hooked on his music. Once again incredible playing. Thanks mic for sharing it

Top Bottom