Ukulele Underground Store Request

Joko

Reaction score
Okay, so this isn't about buying or selling a uke, but it's about a Marketplace...

Request to the Ukulele Underground Store: Cold weather UU apparel!!

I'm looking to send family members ukulele-themed merchandise this Christmas... Making them wear stuff that reminds them of me... I thought a UU hoodie would be great for dad... but none to be had!

A t-shirt? Meh...

It's cold out here in not-Hawaii! Please create some cold-weather UU merchandise for next Xmas!

Request: when I buy $88 worth of t-shirts, hats and Aldrine's DVD, please don't charge me $25 for continental USA shipping!

USPS mid-sized flat rate box would have this to me for $11.95 (or $14.95 for the extra large flat rate box).

Fleece. Here in Wisconsin, we LOVE polar fleece.

Yes, on the beanies and the fleece. Also, the "say hello to my little friend" logo should be revived. I haven't been here at UU for long so I don't know the back story - is it restricted in some way?

I just picked up a cool Martin Guitar hoodie at their factory last month and got lots of comment on it.

eh? someone mention beanis? YES!!!!!
You can't possibly need another hat, every time I watch your vids you've got a different one on, I thought Aus was supposed to be hot hot hot!

Another request for beanies.they can be worn in any weather( 'cept maybe Hawai'i ) and they keep my shiny head from getting burned.

Top Bottom