I'm now a Senior Member

Leodhas

Reaction score
I've just realised I'm now a Ukulele Underground Forum Senior member. I except this honour with pride and would like to say a few words in recognition of this great accolade as I have achieved very little else of note in my life, besides scoring two 2007 CIS cup final tickets over a game of pool and escaping the clutches of the Catholic Church by the age of 13. However the latter of these two achievements is more down to my religiously ambivalent protestant father addressing my Catholic mother with the words "If the wain disnae want tae go dinae force him" (translation = If the child does not want to go do not force him) than any real bold action by my own hand!

So all being said and done I would like to thank the forum and fellow forum members and also the half bottle of whisky I have stayed in tonight and drunk drowning my sorrows over my teams tragic defeat by the repugnant Glasgow rangers. The side effect of the whisky may be why I'm actually typing this absolute nonsense now at 4:20 am

In conclusion, I love you all, thank you, thank you and big kisses all round!

PS. There is one last person (or object) I would like to thank, without whom none of us would be here. Ladies and gentlemen, Ukuleles!

I The side effect of the whisky may be why I'm actually typing this absolute nonsense now at 4:20 am

PS. There is one last person (or object) I would like to thank, without whom none of us would be here. Ladies and gentlemen, Ukuleles!

:eek:ld::music::rock:

Congrats, man...I'll see you at 30,000, okay?

Congratulations on your senior benefits here on UU forums.. at 100.... what will we call you when you get 1000 posts? hee hee

Looks like I made it there to. It's a good reminder of me posting too much and not playing the uke enough. I still feel so much of a newbie that I'm considering to drop this account and make a new start.

Looks like I made it there to. It's a good reminder of me posting too much and not playing the uke enough. I still feel so much of a newbie that I'm considering to drop this account and make a new start.
It's like most things really, the more you learn, the more you realise you need to learn, but it's a great journey when you've got your uke.

Congrats to Leodhas and Ric to.
Still, it got me thinking, I'm talking the talk, but should be walking the walk more.

lol congrats mate (on the membership and the church avoiding :) )
daz

Congrats!! I'll celebrate when I beat Stan or bbycrrts!

Posting too much?

Hahahahahaha"....

Sorry. Bbycrts has ya beat. Not that I should be talking.

Top Bottom