Peanut Christmas?!?!

kenikas

Reaction score
I just got an email from our own marvelous Mim about another uke I was thinking of purchasing from her, and she said the new and improved batch of Eleuke Peanuts was in the pipeline! Maybe in time for Christmas, I havent been this excited about a Christmas present for about 40 years! Now the uke pacing begins again!

Waiting is most definitely the hardest part! But it shall be worth it, I don't have a peanut, but I hear good things about them! :D

Waiting is most definitely the hardest part! But it shall be worth it, I don't have a peanut, but I hear good things about them! :D

Got a good one from the first batch from Mim. It is a blast.
Works great with the $20 Rogue amp.

I have about 40 coming in. Gonna do a major quality control on them, but I have been told what pickup they are using now, and if it goes the way I think it is going to go, they should be perfect. I am really excited about it! So, they should be in sometime the end of this week, beginning of the next. I know what to look for and I think they will be ready to go this time! Oh...

... and BTW... getting some steel strings in too ;). Again, will announce it in a thread when I look them over and say, "Yep... these are ready to go!" But I am told they look good, sound good, and the finish is great! Cant wait to get my grubby hands on one!

Got a good one from the first batch from Mim. It is a blast.
Works great with the $20 Rogue amp.
Mine was one of those with problems in the first batch, but I had fun with it while I had it. Mims customer service is second to none! and I'm glad I held out to get another from the Queen of Eleukes. Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...OOOH this is hard!

i've got one on order too. mines not from mim tho.

Mim, I hope that this batch works out as I'd be more than happy to take one of those Peanuts off of your hands. Fingers crossed...

Mim, please let me know if you have any left from the 40 you're getting. i'd previously ordered one from you, but the problem with the first batch came to light around then and I got a refund. I'd love to get on your Peanut waiting list. :)

Top Bottom