Status
Not open for further replies.

provines

Reaction score
Sold
Sold
Sold
Sold

With all these very nice high dollar ukes posted lately, I thought I'd drop this one on the board.... something that won't cause Eugene to need that "morning tea" ;)

DSCN4112.jpgDSCN4114.jpgDSCN4116.jpgDSCN4117.jpgDSCN4118.jpg

I have a what I'd call a "like new" Kala KA-ST that I gave to my daughter but she is focusing on her guitar so it sits in its case. No need to let this sit unused so here it is. New, it seems to be selling somewhere from $150 - $174 without a case. I keep it in one of those black fabric styrofoam cases that would pass for new too. Those run somewhere between $20 - $30. So, if you're looking for an inexpensive uke for someone, here it is. It is currently strung with Aquillas in high G. It has a very nice voice.

Oh, I'll toss in the Mya-Moe strap that I received as a consolation prize in the Mya-Moe contest here on UU a year or so ago.

I don't know, how about $150.00 shipped to lower 48? I'm open to trades as well if you have something sitting around that would be fun to tinker with.

e:mail me dprovines@provines.net or PM me here.

Last edited:
You evil temptor! We may have to talk about it at lunch. This might be right up my alley. I am going to do a little research on it now and will let you know.

Well, that was quick. I should have guessed it was a tenor by the "t" in the name. I am looking for something smaller to keep at work. Unless you can toss it in the dryer on high and shrink it down by 30%, I will be content to appreciate it from afar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom