Cleaning house

ukebuilder

Reaction score
Well I was tired of tripping over stuff all the time and needing more space, so I spent the entire day cleaning and totally organizing my entire shop. I did not know that I had that much dust in and behind things. I made a new work bench and moved things around to make them more easy to transition. I don't know what the temp in in your area is, but it is cold here. I know not at cold as back east but my northwest behind was cold today as I had the large door open while moving things around. I am not completely done but for the most part it is. I even put a few things in storage and tomorrow I will finish it up and install a new heater and get back to work. My next project is to add a router table to the side of my large saw to save a little space. Been wanting to just never took the time. I also talked to the wife and even though the last time I talked about this I was not all in, I told her I wanted a glue pot for Christmas. I even know right where it is going to go. I have used it in the past but just never thought I would use it all the time but the more I read the more I think I need to at least give it a go again. I need to get busy as I just took in four orders today. I also have been asked to make a four string base and she wants the swirl paint job on it. Solid body, I have seen it done on you tube but looks like I will give it a go. Sorry long post but I am glad to be taking it easy after a long day.

Top Bottom