KALA KA-MT Curly Mango Tenor Ukulele<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

euchre

Reaction score
Sold Thanks for the hookup Ivan

KALA KA-MT Curly Mango Tenor Ukulele. Purchased in late spring of 2009 when I first got into playing ukulele. It’s a sweet uke, I just play my concert and soprano more. This uke has been barely played—about 2 hours—and is in like-new condition. I’ve been hesitant to sell it because it’s so darn pretty. Anyway, it’s been kept in my non-smoking house all this time. We have 4 cats so there are some kitty picks, as shown, on the case only. $200 shipped and insured to the lower 48 only. Payment via PayPal. Feel free to PM me here or email me at nubbin57@comcast.net with questions. I WILL SHIP PROMPTLY if buying for Christmas.

From the Kala web site: More known for its delicious fruit than its wood, Mango trees contain curly, striped, multicolor grained wood that make these sweet sounding ukuleles. Our curly mango ukuleles have a solid mahogany neck and binding, rosewood fingerboard, synthetic bone nut and saddle, and custom amber tuners.
  • 17 Tenor Scale (Distance from Nut to Saddle)
  • 26-3/8 Overall length, 11-3/4 Body length, 6-3/4 Upper Bout, 9 Lower Bout, 5-1/4 Waist, 3-1/8 Body depth
  • 1-3/8 At Nut
  • Mango body
  • Mahogany Binding w/Black and White Purfling
  • Mango Headstock cap with black Kala logo
  • Mahogany neck with Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
  • Mango body
  • Gloss finish
  • Gold Die-Cast Sealed Geared tuners with amber buttons
  • PREMIUM AQUILA NYLGUT STRINGS

Last edited:
Man... I think those mango ukes are gorgeous... I don't even have my first real uke yet so I just can't justify getting another. Not to mention my APO box totally isn't lower 48. ;) Best of luck with the sale and whoever gets it is DARN lucky!!!

Nice, this will go to my buddy's 10 year old daughter... Tom I've sent you the details via pm to arrange for payment and shipping to my friend in NY.

thank you!

ivan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom