Kanile'a K1 tenor??

hokumele

Reaction score
Hi,
I reallllllly want a kanile'a k1 tenor. I hope one of you have one (I don't mind if it's used) that you'd sell for under $600 (a little over is fine but I rally don't have that much $$$). Also I also like the AnueNue oahu tenor so if you goys have one for around $300 I'd love it!!!! (I know my price requests are really low but I really don't have that much money).
thanks

Hokumele - Perhaps you might consider the Kanilea Super Tenor listed recently by Tommy B? I think his asking price is $695 but maybe you could work out a deal since your asking price and his are relatively close. Personally, I just bought last week a used Kanilea Super Tenor that cost me more than a $1000 - if only I had waited a few days for Tommy B to list his. I had been looking for a long time, but they don't come up for sale very often and I decided to jump on a really, really nice one that I came across from a dealer. Anyway, I don't know Tommy B and haven't done any transactions with him so this isn't a pitch or endorsement - I'm just pointing out that it seems your two threads could result in a deal that makes everyone happy and in a nice Kanilea getting the playing it deserves!

Top Bottom