"The Paradise Tree" FREE CD DOWNLOAD

H

Hippie Dribble

g'day folks, if you need any more Christmas songs (yeah right :eek:)here's 12 traditional folk tunes ready for ya. if you want to learn any and need help with chords just let me know. :)

free download here...

http://www.eugeneukulele.com/albums

Well- thanks for this one mate. We would all gladly chip in to the kiddie and you give it away...Looks like a couple of tunes are broken, but I will sort that out- can't wait to hear it!
For now 2,3 and 5 are a no go for me. They will not extract.

Last edited:
yeah, that's why I'm a professional loser Dave...just downloaded it myself and realised there's only 9 of em workng anyway...geez I hate being computer illiterate...and my favorite one aint one of em...oh well, better to have tried and failed...I'll work on it and get back to yas :eek:

I remain yours,
computer moron

eugene

Thanks Jon for this, Always looking for new christmas songs.
My Favourite one so far is the "Friendly Beasts."
Thanks mate.

Well- thanks for this one mate. We would all gladly chip in to the kiddie and you give it away...Looks like a couple of tunes are broken, but I will sort that out- can't wait to hear it!
For now 2,3 and 5 are a no go for me. They will not extract.

yep, 2, 3 and 5 are the culprits...lock em up and throw away the key I say...

edit: I've just let my friendly tech guru know and he's on the case as we speak

Last edited:
Hi Jon,
I got 12 pieces working not sure how I did it, got a mac and downloaded ok in mp3 format played in Itunes. maybe I got lucky cause they're nice tunes
Drew.

Hi Jon,
I got 12 pieces working not sure how I did it, got a mac and downloaded ok in mp3 format played in Itunes. maybe I got lucky cause they're nice tunes
Drew.

hi Drew

thanks for letting me know mate, glad you've got them all firing. And thanks for the kind words brother. :)

Wait- I gotta buy a Mac now? You are freaking kidding me...
Jon, I love ya you professional loser...I will take what I can get gladly mate- these tunes are great!

Thank you, Jon. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas 2011!!! Thanks for everything you give to us in each of your posts.

Jon, thanks so much! I love your singing and playing and will thoroughly enjoy this.

All the songs you post on here, and now this for free! You truly have the Christmas spirit. And a giving soul. Thank you very much, and a very Merry Christmas to you.

Wow thanks Jon, what a great Xmas present for all of us! I now have something to play when cajoling the kids into decorating the tree. :)

Can we have some Eugenie Artwork for it? I'm, thinking your smiling face on top of a xmas tree. Or possibly dressed as Santa - I leave the details to your creative department! ;)

(All worked fine for me - but no names for some reason. No biggy to type em in)

You are a positive TREASURE, Jon - thank you VERY MUCH! A real role model for us all.

Shame you aren't in Hobart - otherwise we could have met up in late Jan when we are down for a family wedding! :(

HAVE A FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY & ALL THE BEST FOR 2012 & ONWARDS!

Cheerio

Roberta

Top Bottom