• Silly instrument

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • The SILLIEST instrument

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

xtoph

Reaction score
Let's settle this once and for all.

I know, but I wasn't sure how to say "a medium-silly instrument" without it sounding awkward...:eek:

Silliest instrument for sure...and I have six. I guess we know where I stand.
WELCOME TO THE DORK SIDE
-Dave

Didn't know it needed a vote! Don't tell me there's controversy here! It is funny, though, that two misunderstood instruments got morphed into one way back when. Was it Mark Twain who said, "A gentleman is someone who knows how to play banjo, but doesn't." ? He'd probably say the same thing about the banjolele... {except to a smaller degree... ;}

I prefer the term 'banjo uke', and I love the instrument. There are no silly instruments, but quite a few silly musicians. Fact is, I'm one of them. That's why I play the stuff I play. If I weren't so silly, I'd join the band of some even sillier pop star and make millions.

WELCOME TO THE DORK SIDE
-Dave
Hey Cloverdale...um Dale
Should I take the plunge to the dork side..LOL So hard to find a real good vintage banjo uke....and it can get quite expensive..I looked...anyone got a keeper to spare..he he

I happen to be very very silly..

I love my banjo uke, silly or not.

I bought one a couple of weeks ago, and just couldn't get on with it, so it went back today, to be replaced by one of those chrome and nickle resonater ukes, if I don't get on with it, it'll make a nice shiney ornament.

Let's settle this once and for all.

What kind of options are *those*?! LOL! It's a wonderful fun instrument! I just got one! :)

Mousie

WELCOME TO THE DORK SIDE
-Dave

Whoa! And I was worrying about if I should buy a second one! LOL! But my little Lanakai is so new here, I wouldn't want to neglect her. I should wait (I keep telling myself).

Mousie

Top Bottom