Key West, crawlling Duval next week. Also, Green Parrot Ukulele Asso.- Videos

Uke Whisperer

Reaction score
Key West, crawlling Duval next week Also, Green Parrot Ukulele Asso.- Videos

ADDED URL

Hello,

Key West, crawling Duval next week. Also, Green Parrot Ukulele Assoc.- Videos.

Wife and I taking our yearly trip to Key West next week to celebrate another year of her being cancer free. We started this yearly celebration 10 years ago upon completion of all her breast cancer treatments. This year will be special as I will be serenading her each day, hopefully before we complete each evening’s pre-Sunset Duval Crawl!

We had hoped to catch the Green Parrot Ukulele Association monthly get-together, but wrong week. Perhaps next trip. I have attached URL for the Green Parrot which contains many of the get-together videos…. Good stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/greenparrot?feature=watch

The Green Parrot is a great place to visit. It has been a favorite of ours for years B.U. (before uke).

Last edited:
Heu Uke Whisperer....congratulations to you and most importantly your Mrs. for her kicking that damn cancer to the curb!! And celebrating every year is awesome....WAY TO GO!!!
Key West is beautiful and I gotta check out your videos!!!

Big congrats to the bride for kicking the crap out of that horrible, awful, bumhole of a disease.
Sing loud and sing proud, sir. Make a joyful noise!

Congratulations to you and your wife for fighting back against cancer! What a great tradition for celebrating the gift of another year together.

Congrats indeed to you and the wife. Always happy to hear when cancer loses! You beat that sh!t and every day is a gift. There's nothing more important than health. Too bad most of us ("us" as in generally speaking) need a wake up call to realize this. Gotta luv watching the sunset at Duval sq. and listening to non-stop Jimmy Buffett. :)

Top Bottom