Lullabye For a Sleepless Little Boy

drbekken

Reaction score
http://youtu.be/JQmhDV7Euug

I wrote this song for my son a couple of years ago. He was multi-traumatized at age nine, in a serious traffic accident in 2007, and is still in rehab, though I am happy to say his recovery has come a very long way.
With this song I wish all the people here at UU a very merry Christmas. Drive carefully, and take care of each other. Thanks for 2011, and the warm reception of my videos! See you all next year!
Peace,
Tor E

gee Doc, this is really, really beautiful mate, and very touching. I pray that your son continues to improve and rehabilitate.Gorgeous lyrics and emotional performance...our son too is dealing with a few health issues in his young and fagile youth...guess it's times like Christmas that really helps to put lots of things in perspective, the importance of our family at the top of the list. Wish you and your family love, peace and good health over Christmas time Doc

gee Doc, this is really, really beautiful mate, and very touching. I pray that your son continues to improve and rehabilitate.Gorgeous lyrics and emotional performance...our son too is dealing with a few health issues in his young and fagile youth...guess it's times like Christmas that really helps to put lots of things in perspective, the importance of our family at the top of the list. Wish you and your family love, peace and good health over Christmas time Doc

Thank you, Jon - and the same for you!

Top Bottom