I'd like to buy 4 or 5 Dolphins for Christmas

ukemunga

Reaction score
I could just hop onto Amazon and be done with it but I'd like to buy them all from the same purveyor. Hopefully one of the fine uke folks who hang out here.

I'd like 1 each of 4 or 5 different colors but none white. Blue, green, orange, red, pink, or... ?

Any leads or a PM from anyone with them in stock would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Thanks for those. Checked out Mim's online and she's in the process of moving from an eBay presence to more of a regular store site. UR seems to have only orange in stock on the site.

Still looking around.

Thanks for those. Checked out Mim's online and she's in the process of moving from an eBay presence to more of a regular store site. UR seems to have only orange in stock on the site.

Still looking around.

I think he has more than that. I just got a red one from him this past weekend and he had multiple colors.

I bet Mike at Uke Republic will have more Dolphin ukes on the way. I'd call and ask if he'll have some in time for Christmas (phone number is on the web site). I ordered four Dolphins from Uke Republic and received them the next day, which was awesome! They were nicely set up as well.

Thanks again for your input. This is such a great place!

Quantities are low on Amazon too.

Probably gonna hold out til tomorrow though.

Found out I do need 6. Hopefully 1 pink.

One of the other colors could be a duplicate.

If you can't find the dolphins give Mainland a call .. ask Mike if he has any blems ..

1287702946753497385913.jpeg

Hey we have green and yellow and a brown version in right now if you are interested.

Shoot me an email at web@puapua.net if you are interested, or go through the chat on our site and we can talk about it.

Thanks but went to the site and searched for "Makala" and "Dolphin" but nada. :(

Oh don't go by their website! I don't think they've updated it in over a year.

I was in there a couple months back to buy a pink Dolphin for my friend's daughter and they had every color of the rainbow.

If you can't find the dolphins give Mainland a call .. ask Mike if he has any blems ..

1287702946753497385913.jpeg

Mainland!? Curious you should mention Mainland. I've got the serious hots right now for a Mainland Concert. Saving my pocket change daily. That's what bought me the Mahalo and the Kala SLNG! Just gonna take longer this time.

Not particularly enamored of the graphics on the plastic ukes -- 4 grandsons might think not cool.

Thanks, good thought though.

The Eddy Finn Minnow is a nice little uke and sounds great out of the box -- Daly Music had them for $229 per 6 pack.

Top Bottom