FS: Tallgrass Bamboo Ukulele<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

blender

Reaction score
**** SOLD **** Thank you

As the title says, this is a Tallgrass concert size bamboo uke. Bamboo body, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, "fairly recent" Aquila Nylgut strings. This is not the "personal sound hole" model. There's no gig bag, however I'll double-box it for shipping. $100 + shipping to lower 48.

I hate to say it but I need to pare down the stable a bit and this one just isn't getting played much lately.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

Last edited:
PM Sent your way

Ooh, that's pretty. I really would like to try a bamboo uke but alas, my stable needs paring as well. Good luck with the sale, Blender.

Thanks (I think... ;) My current rule is that if one comes in one has to go out. And my Mainland Red Cedar Pineapple just came in today.

Steve
Madison, WI

Is it still for sale?

do you have a sound sample? this is very interesting!

Sorry folks, I'm not paying attention....
Yes, the uke is still available and no, I don't have a sound sample. I'm a bit technically challenged in that area and besides, I do not want to inflict my abysmal playing skill on unsuspecting innocent people... ;)

However, Ukeeku did a review (with sound sample) here: http://ukeeku.com/sound-samples/ Scroll down the page to the "Tall Grass TG-C Concert Ukulele" sample.

HTH.

Steve

Received it today-it's in like-new condition and plays very nice with Aquila s. Thanks, Steve for easy transaction. You're one of the many reasons I keep coming back to the Marketplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom