Daily Ukulele December 14th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

It's cold again this morning and although I'd normally sleep in on a Wednesday, I'm off to record a video of B's skating exam for her to show off on YT :D

Page: 210
Song: Side By Side

Inspiration

Enjoy!

Get :music:

Joey, I realized with this video that your playing has become noticably smoother. This isn't an easy song, but your playing was virtually effortless. When you see someone do something just about every day (as we do with your DU posts), the day-to-day improvements tend be incremental and it's easier not to notice them, but there's just something about how well you play this song that got me to realize that you've improved quite a bit in a relatively short time. There may be something to this notion of playing regularly in order to become more proficient. :) Anyway, thanks for the cheery video!

I think I have a case of UAS!

By the way, I mentioned to a friend that I might have a case of UAS and she said, "You must have bought it at Costco. They don't sell anything by the 'each.' "

(Followed by the obligatory rimshot - ba dum bum - and "I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your server. Good night!"

Joey, I realized with this video that your playing has become noticably smoother. This isn't an easy song, but your playing was virtually effortless. When you see someone do something just about every day (as we do with your DU posts), the day-to-day improvements tend be incremental and it's easier not to notice them, but there's just something about how well you play this song that got me to realize that you've improved quite a bit in a relatively short time. There may be something to this notion of playing regularly in order to become more proficient. :) Anyway, thanks for the cheery video!

Top Bottom