Kanile'a Super Tenor - Gorgeous Uke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy B

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm selling my Kanile'a Super Tenor ukulele. The price is $695 + shipping. There is NO case, but the uke will be double-boxed and insured for safe shipping.

This is a fantastic tenor ukulele, especially if you tune in low G, as I do. The large, baritone-width body produces a wonderfully satisfying bass response. Despite its size, this is one of the lightest-built tenors I've ever owned. The folks at Kanile'a seem to have this down to a science.

This instrument is in excellent++ condition. There is no damage, and I see no dings anywhere. (It is used, however, and I may have missed some infinitesimal sign of use. Please check the photos and ask any questions.) It has been lovingly cared for.

The reason there is no case is because this uke came with a chipboard baritone case, which fit the body but was too long. I got rid of it. On the very rare occasion that I took this uke out, I put it in my mandolin hard shell case, which I'm keeping.

And the reason I'm selling this uke is because I'm going to have Kanile'a build me a custom super tenor with a few bells and whistles. So this one has to be sold to help raise the funds.

Here are photos of the uke:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shutterbutt/sets/72157628296093691/

Please note that there are little black spots in some of the photos ... this is on the camera lens. (D'oh!) Also, the finish is satin, not gloss.

Shipping will be by U.S. Priority Mail unless the buyer requests other. I will double-box and insure the package. If paying by PayPal, I'll split the fees with the buyer. (This will add about $12 to the buyer's total.)

Thanks for looking.

Oops. I forgot to add my email address. It's eightpaws (at) sbcglobal (dot) net.

Last edited:
You on Oahu. I'd love to play it and see how it feels and sounds in person.

Sorry I am next in line when he changes his mind! Ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom